Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Social Pages
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Google+
.Phoenix USC on Google+

Follow Us on Twitter

[-]
Twitter

[-]
Top Poster
no avatar

no posts

[-]
Random Quotes
Site work this last week. Demo News.
Vidiot_X's profile Vidiot_X
New donation Badges Hi, I have been upgrading the site and I have been making a few changes. Of note is the donation system and donation page. I had struggled . . .

Beta Testers Needed.
02-27-2013, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2013 12:17 PM by Vidiot_X.)
Beta Testers Needed.
Hi,

I have decided to start a beta testing group. This team will be testing and making recommendations for fixes, changes and new features. Candidates wishing to join should 'ideally' have a background in subspace and have participated in other beta testing programs. But, I am open to those who know subspace (or similar game) and have a good reputation in the subspace or other similar community.

The beta testing team will have it's own private forum here and be trusted to maintain secrecy. This will help insure better security for Phoenix USC as we develop ways to prevent the game from being hacked. Additionally members of the beta testing team will be listed in the credits for Phoenix USC.

For those reading this not participating you will still be able to test and run the Phoenix USC client as it is updated so all will get to have an input as to what fixes, features and changes should be made to Phoenix USC.

So, if you would like to be come a member of the beta testing team you should first register on this message board and private message me letting me know you are interested. If you have ever wanted to make a difference in a games development now is your chance. It will be a lot of fun and together we can make the future.

- Rich -

[Image: basic_badge.png] Phoenix USC - Steam group Phoenix USC - Twitter Phoenix USC - Facebook Phoenix USC - IndieDB Phoenix USC
IRC: quakenet.org #phoenixusc
Support Monkey X2 development at Mark Sibly's Patreon page.
Richard Betson
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This forum uses Krzysztof "Supryk" Supryczynski addon..: