Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Social Pages
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Google+
.Phoenix USC on Google+

Follow Us on Twitter

[-]
Twitter

[-]
Top Poster
no avatar

no posts

[-]
Random Quotes
Random Ideas by resoL
resol's profile resol
Another suggestion for the map editor is to have animated map objects. Would be great to be able to set up moving map objects as well. For example, if I want . . .

New video! Fully lighted map and map resource toolbox
12-09-2016, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 05:52 PM by Vidiot_X.)
New video! Fully lighted map and map resource toolbox

I have posted a new video with lots to see! It includes all of the new developments I am currently working on. I do a quick fly through of the base and surrounding arena space and show off what's been changed and added. Since my last update much has changed visually as I have added new bump-mapped map assets and new lighting features. I've also included a view of the map resource toolbox with collapsible components which is part of an in-game map editor I am working on.

Some of the new features are lighted asteroids on 2 map layers. New bumped-mapped floor assets. All new bumped-mapped wall assets. In base lighting including spinning lights. Bumped-mapped and lighted ship assets. Map parts toolbox for in game map editor.

I did manage to get one ship at least firing weapons in base which allows you to see what multiple lighted weapons fire will look like. I have been working on an actor framework (players/AI) to support networking, physics and so on which is still not quite finished. I should have it somewhat working in the next update for more AI controlled combat.

Lots to do but I am making progress. Look for more AI controlled ships and a working map editor in the next video.

Thanks for supporting Phoenix USC.

[Image: basic_badge.png] Phoenix USC - Steam group Phoenix USC - Twitter Phoenix USC - Facebook Phoenix USC - IndieDB Phoenix USC
IRC: quakenet.org #phoenixusc
Support Monkey X2 development at Mark Sibly's Patreon page.
Richard Betson
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This forum uses Krzysztof "Supryk" Supryczynski addon..: