Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Social Pages
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Google+
.Phoenix USC on Google+

Follow Us on Twitter

[-]
Twitter

[-]
Top Poster
no avatar

no posts

[-]
Random Quotes
Follow Phoenix USC on Twitter, Facebook, . . .
Vidiot_X's profile Vidiot_X
You can follow Phoenix USC at these fine sites. SubSpace.co IndieDB

New video featuring 6 new ships, weapons FX, backgrounds and FX, new map and more!
09-30-2016, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2016 07:31 PM by Vidiot_X.)
New video featuring 6 new ships, weapons FX, backgrounds and FX, new map and more!

Above is a video of the progress made on Phoenix USC. In this video I quickly show 6 new ships and weapons effects and then do a fly through of the map. Also included are new features like radar, new backgrounds and background effects (wormhole), new asteroids, improved parallaxing and more. I have made quite a few improvements since my last post and added features like a particles (used for ship thrust tail) and animated background effects as well as improved and streamlined the physics and GUI framework. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the new features and improvements featured in this video. Wink

My programming language Monkey 2 just got 2d normal-map style lighting and shadows so adding lighting back in is up next on the development schedule.

Look for more progress and news here soon. Wink

[Image: basic_badge.png] Phoenix USC - Steam group Phoenix USC - Twitter Phoenix USC - Facebook Phoenix USC - IndieDB Phoenix USC
IRC: quakenet.org #phoenixusc
Support Monkey X2 development at Mark Sibly's Patreon page.
Richard Betson
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This forum uses Krzysztof "Supryk" Supryczynski addon..: