Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Social Pages
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Google+
.Phoenix USC on Google+

Follow Us on Twitter

[-]
Twitter

[-]
Top Poster
no avatar

no posts

[-]
Random Quotes
Random Ideas by resoL
resol's profile resol
Another suggestion for the map editor is to have animated map objects. Would be great to be able to set up moving map objects as well. For example, if I want . . .

Financial support? What are your thoughts?
08-27-2016, 05:27 PM
Financial support? What are your thoughts?
Hi, still very busy behind the scene smoothing out code conversion. I will post an update here soon explaining what’s up and where I am at in development.

I also wanted to pose the question of financial support. This project till now has been a 'passion project' where I use my own resources and time to develop Phoenix USC. But, to really move things along it would be advantages to start to bring in revenue to add another coder, artist and such as well as purchase required hardware. So I thought I would see what ideas you might have on starting to officially place this project into a position to bring in some revenue.

There are some obvious choices like Steam early access or KickStarter or even Patreon. I would be interested in what you might support and what you would expect in return for that support. So please feel free to post a comment here and let me know what you think.

I really want to see this project completed in as small a time frame as possible and financial support will go a long way to realize this goal.

[Image: basic_badge.png] Phoenix USC - Steam group Phoenix USC - Twitter Phoenix USC - Facebook Phoenix USC - IndieDB Phoenix USC
IRC: quakenet.org #phoenixusc
Support Monkey X2 development at Mark Sibly's Patreon page.
Richard Betson
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This forum uses Krzysztof "Supryk" Supryczynski addon..: