Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Social Pages
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Google+
.Phoenix USC on Google+

Follow Us on Twitter

[-]
Twitter

[-]
Top Poster
no avatar

no posts

[-]
Random Quotes
Epic Bot Battle Video.
Vidiot_X's profile Vidiot_X
Hi, Well, I said the next video i posted would have actual space combat and this one does. Up to now i have been working on the supporting interfaces for Phoen . . .

Map Lighting and Interface.
02-05-2016, 12:30 PM
Map Lighting and Interface.
[Image: lighting1.jpeg]

[Image: lighting2.jpeg]
Map lighting and shadows.

Hi,

Above are images of a ship and a map scene rendered with lighting and shadows. This is basically a test of the rendering engine I'm using now and it works great (mojo2 for Monkey-X). You can see the ship is rendered with light and shadows along with the rest of the map scene. I will be using the mapping framework (code) from my earlier work on Phoenix USC which should look really awesome when up and running.

I am putting together a Phoenix USC specific video about the GUI and new developments there such as background screen casting and the above lighting developments. You can however check out this video (below) I made for my fellow coders where I demonstrate background screen casting. It shows how easy and flexible the new GUI is for Phoenix USC using my new gaming framework Alien Phoenix.

Off to code,
- Rich -

[Image: basic_badge.png] Phoenix USC - Steam group Phoenix USC - Twitter Phoenix USC - Facebook Phoenix USC - IndieDB Phoenix USC
IRC: quakenet.org #phoenixusc
Support Monkey X2 development at Mark Sibly's Patreon page.
Richard Betson
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This forum uses Krzysztof "Supryk" Supryczynski addon..: