Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Social Pages
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Google+
.Phoenix USC on Google+

Follow Us on Twitter

[-]
Twitter

[-]
Top Poster
no avatar

no posts

[-]
Random Quotes
New demo video.
Vidiot_X's profile Vidiot_X
Hi, This is a development video of the Phoenix USC preview demo I will be releasing . It shows the basic experience you will have playing the demo. I will . . .

Linux demo next week. Starting mobile development. New Patch.
03-12-2015, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2015 12:53 AM by Vidiot_X.)
Linux demo next week. Starting mobile development. New Patch.
Hi,

I will have the Linux build of the demo out this next week. After testing the build looks good and seems to be compatible across a wide array of Linux flavors. I will make it available next week probably around the 3/21 (Next Friday).

Getting the Linux build working and running is just awesome as this allows for the server to be run on a VPS (virtual private server) which are mostly Linux based. After I release the Linux demo I will be moving the current server to a Linux based VPS and begin testing and further development. Online play is on the way. Big Grin

For current demo users there is a new patch available that improves the bot AI, adds better looking bullets and has some fixes and changes to the in game IRC client (Global Chat), plus a few other fixes. You can get the 'Windows' demo patch here.
http://www.phoenixusc.com/board/showthre...13#pid1613

I have also started porting over code to the language I use for mobile and tablets (Monkey-X). It's gonging fairly smoothly and it wont be long before an Android version of the client is born. I have a test demo example of the window framework for Phoenix USC up as a Flash demo for those who are curious. It's just the window framework I wrote for Phoenix USC but a good start in porting over the game code. Monley-X can reach Android, IOS and more.
http://www.phoenixusc.com/board/misc.php?page=PUSC_GUI

So look for the Linux build of the demo next week. As soon as the server is up and running I will post some images and video of game play. I cant wait. Smile

- Rich -

[Image: basic_badge.png] Phoenix USC - Steam group Phoenix USC - Twitter Phoenix USC - Facebook Phoenix USC - IndieDB Phoenix USC
IRC: quakenet.org #phoenixusc
Support Monkey X2 development at Mark Sibly's Patreon page.
Richard Betson
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This forum uses Krzysztof "Supryk" Supryczynski addon..: