Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Social Pages
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Google+
.Phoenix USC on Google+

Follow Us on Twitter

[-]
Twitter

[-]
Top Poster
no avatar

no posts

[-]
Random Quotes
First Timer
Zelbic's profile Zelbic
As an old old old player of Subspace / Continuum I am impressed with what you've done to try and give the game a facelift. I will be downloading the demo clien . . .

New ship interface and player ships.
12-07-2014, 05:53 PM
New ship interface and player ships.

Hi,

This is a video update of the Phoenix USC preview demo featuring a new ship interface. This ship selection interface lets you choose from five preview demo ships. I also take ships Star Jag and Star Eagle - Gold for a little test drive. Below, I have also included a couple images of the new HUD and ships interfaces.

[Image: newinterface_1.jpg]
[Image: newinterface_2.jpg]

I am just a tad behind in development. I redesigned the interfaces to be easier to use and improved the look. The demo now only lacks a settings interface similar to the ships interface in design, a few teaks and adjustments to code and packing files for installation. So I am hoping to get what I need done over the next week. It's a small delay but worth it to have a nice looking and well running demo. Smile

You can always stay up to date on my progress by following me on Twitter at @PhoenixUSC. Thanks for supporting Phoenix USC.

Richard Betson,
Creator of Phoenix USC

[Image: basic_badge.png] Phoenix USC - Steam group Phoenix USC - Twitter Phoenix USC - Facebook Phoenix USC - IndieDB Phoenix USC
IRC: quakenet.org #phoenixusc
Support Monkey X2 development at Mark Sibly's Patreon page.
Richard Betson
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This forum uses Krzysztof "Supryk" Supryczynski addon..: