Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
<
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Social Pages
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Google+
.Phoenix USC on Google+

Follow Us on Twitter

[-]
Twitter

[-]
Top Poster
no avatar

no posts

[-]
Random Quotes
Linux demo released.
Vidiot_X's profile Vidiot_X
Linux version of the preview demo released. Hi, The Linux version of the Phoenix USC preview demo is now available. You can download it here . To get start . . .

Update: 08/21/2014 - Video, Site news, Open beta
08-22-2014, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2014 06:29 PM by Vidiot_X.)
Update: 08/21/2014 - Video, Site news, Open beta

New development progress video

Hi, I have posted a video showing off the latest interface features, chat, IRC chat,ships and more. It views best at 720p and you can get a good look at the ships and tiled background as well as the interfaces. I had to record this on the server (client code being worked on) so ship explosions are not shown, but aside from that it is a good snapshot of development progress.

Currently working on ship and buy systems.

Site Upgrades
I have added new side boxes to the site. They are collapsible using the triangles located at the top corners of each side box column. Staff Online, Who's Online and Recent Posts all update every three minutes. Other additions are Top Poster and Random quote.

I also changed some graphics (buttons in footer and elsewhere) and added a transparent background to help tie the site together.

A word about open beta
I am hoping to get to an early beta version that I can open up to a larger base of players out soon in a few months. I plan to extend the open beta to current registered members and those in the SubSpace community. It will be an early beta version which means it will be playable but as it is with most early betas a work in progress. If you are interested in open beta keep an eye out for the "call" here in announcements.

Thanks for supporting Phoenix USC.
- Rich -

[Image: basic_badge.png] Phoenix USC - Steam group Phoenix USC - Twitter Phoenix USC - Facebook Phoenix USC - IndieDB Phoenix USC
IRC: quakenet.org #phoenixusc
Support Monkey X2 development at Mark Sibly's Patreon page.
Richard Betson
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This forum uses Krzysztof "Supryk" Supryczynski addon..: