Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Social Pages
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Google+
.Phoenix USC on Google+

Follow Us on Twitter

[-]
Twitter

[-]
Top Poster
no avatar

no posts

[-]
Random Quotes
New ambient soundscapes for alpha demo.
Vidiot_X's profile Vidiot_X
Ambient soundscape. Phoenix Expanse Part 1. Ambient soundscape. Phoenix Expanse Part 2. Ambient soundscape. Phoenix Expanse Part 3. Hi, I have dev . . .

New seamless background effect.
11-11-2014, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 11:02 PM by Vidiot_X.)
New seamless background effect.
Hi,

Below are images of the new map size seamless background used in the upcoming alpha preview demo. One of three different background styles this map or arena size background spans the entire map featuring a stunning detailed seamless background.

I have also included images of the two other background effects, tiled background and a the new retro star field background effect. All of these background effects are available in the demo right from the HUD to make it east to switch.

I also wanted to mention that the sounds for the demo are in and working well and I have enhanced the bot AI, physics and weapons action. The alpha preview demo is coming together as expected and it wont be to long before I can make it available.

[Image: map_size_bg1.jpg]
[Image: map_size_bg3.jpg]
New seamless map size detailed background

[Image: impact_fx.jpg]
Tiled image background

[Image: star_field.jpg]
New retro Star Field background effect

I'll have a new update video coming out in the next week. Thanks for supporting Phoenix USC.
Richard Betson
Creator of Phoenix USC

[Image: basic_badge.png] Phoenix USC - Steam group Phoenix USC - Twitter Phoenix USC - Facebook Phoenix USC - IndieDB Phoenix USC
IRC: quakenet.org #phoenixusc
Support Monkey X2 development at Mark Sibly's Patreon page.
Richard Betson
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This forum uses Krzysztof "Supryk" Supryczynski addon..: