Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Social Pages
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Google+
.Phoenix USC on Google+

Follow Us on Twitter

[-]
Twitter

[-]
Top Poster
no avatar

no posts

[-]
Random Quotes
Random Ideas by resoL
resol's profile resol
Starting this thread because I have a lot of ideas that come and go. So when I think of them I will try to add them here. Feel free to post your thoughts of my . . .

Phoenix USC demo release coming soon.
07-14-2013, 02:15 PM
Phoenix USC demo release coming soon.
[Image: news_db_07_11_2013.jpg]

Hi,

I am working on releasing a non-networking demo of Phoenix USC. This demo will let you get a sample of the look and feel of Phonix USC and help me in testing the core game engine. The planned demo release date is August 20th 2013.

I will be updating this calendar event with the details.

- Rich -

[Image: basic_badge.png] Phoenix USC - Steam group Phoenix USC - Twitter Phoenix USC - Facebook Phoenix USC - IndieDB Phoenix USC
IRC: quakenet.org #phoenixusc
Support Monkey X2 development at Mark Sibly's Patreon page.
Richard Betson
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2013, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2013 10:08 PM by Vidiot_X.)
RE: Phoenix USC demo release coming soon.
[Image: Phoenix_USC_notice1.jpg]

Hi,

I am hard at working getting this demo ready and have made a few last minute changes that have delayed the release of the Phoenix USC preview demo.

I am shooting for October 1st but the wait will be worth it. I have added a moving background that uses a really huge image say 3000px x 3000px. This allows the background image to move and provides a convincing feeling of moving through space. I know you all will love it. Smile

I am also in the process of adding an IRC chat gateway that will allow you chat globally within the game. The IRC gateway works within a Phoenix USC window (in game) and let you chat with any other player in any zone.

So it's a short delay but the IRC chat feature will let us help with any issues and also help us test this new feature. Thanks for following Phoenix USC and if you have any questions or comments feel free to post them in the members forum.

Regards,
- Rich -

[Image: basic_badge.png] Phoenix USC - Steam group Phoenix USC - Twitter Phoenix USC - Facebook Phoenix USC - IndieDB Phoenix USC
Richard Betson
10-13-2013, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2013 09:56 PM by Vidiot_X.)
RE: Phoenix USC demo release coming soon.
Hi,

Next Month Smile, toward the end of November I will release my first preview demo of Phoenix USC. I have included an image of the new IRC gateway or globalized chat based on IRC. This allows global in-game chat to anyone in the world. All based in a custom built window based GUI.

Regards,
- Rich -

Richard Betson

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This forum uses Krzysztof "Supryk" Supryczynski addon..: